20090408

Bloody joke

Young people must die
For the sake of the nation
let's cheer for death
In the name of liberation
Like teenage angst
In suicide frustration

I'll know what you'll say
It's all in the packeting
What you need is bigger guns
-better marketing
This time you're sure
You'll hit what you're targeting

But to claim war can be with washed is fucking sacrilege

The truth is dead
I see the children poking it with sticks
Reading the news
I can't see the forest for all the tricks
And no one knows how to defuse
The bomb you've linked to our collective fear
You're the War's marketeer
and Death's puppeteer

I wish you'd feel for yourself how napalm licks


Getting in to your porsche
You ripe what you've killed
What the hell can I do
You're all too skilled
Going after you
Is like trying to punch smoke

but as far as I am concerned

you're still the punch line to this bloodstained joke

No comments: